1. We strictly keep all your information in a secure database that can only be accessed by us. Also, we use SSL technology to encrypt your information
2. We do not share your personal information with other companies or third parties
3. All payments are handled by PayPal a secure payment gateway. We do not save your payment-related information. You do not have to worry about your credit card details or PayPal email address getting leaked.
4. We recognize that your confidentiality is the topmost priority. We will do everything within our power to protect you.The information we collect from you
We collect both personal and non-personal identifiable. The information we collect helps us contact you and fine-tune our services to serve you better.
This is information that distinguishes you from other users.
1. Email address
4. IP address
5. Phone number
6. Non-personal Identifiable
7. There is information that is automatically collected when you visit our website. They are:
8. Website pages visited
9. Time spent on each webpage
10. Frequency of visitsHow we use the information we collect from you
As we have already mentioned, we do not share or sell our clients' information with third parties. The data we collect is only used to communicate with you and for internal audits. We need your details to:
1. Communicate to you the solutions to your exams or inform you when our expert has completed your exam
2. Inform you of any changes that have been effected on our website
3. Follow up and address any complaints that may arise
4. Inform you of new discounts and offers
We will only reveal your information if required to do so by law or court order.Testimonials
We value the suggestions that we receive from our clients. Our website has a section for testimonials that we have received from our clients. The reviews and endorsements are only posted with the consent of the client. You can get in touch with us via live chat or email us at support@SpiderEssay.org if you want to updated or delete your testimony above our exam service.Right to forget
Our clients are at liberty to end their association with us upon request. If you want us to delete your information from our database, all you have to do is send us a written request. Your request will be processed within 14 days after it is received.